What are you going to do within our organization?
Thanks to the rapid growth of our company, we are looking for an HR advisor to strengthen the HR team. In this position you will be a person of contact for all HR related subjects.
In the HR advisor role you will be giving advice about, and responding to daily issues while contributing to HR projects. You will also be responsible for pay role issues. You will be joining the HR team consisting of eight coworkers.
Your activities as HR Advisor will include, amongst other things;
- Advising on HR issues at all levels within the organization;
- Managing (complex) absence cases;
- Managing the personnel flow;
- Optimizing the personnel policy’s;
- Monitoring the correct application and compliance of laws and regulations;
- (co-) responsibility for the monthly payroll
- Maintaining contact with employees and external service providers such as the payroll processor, insurers and health and safety (arbo);
- (co-) preparing and executing salary and personnel administration;
What do we ask?
- A higher professional education (HBO) thinking and working level, preferably a completed HRM course;
- At least 3 years of experience as a HR generalist;
- You have knowledge of HR- and salary administration (Afas knowledge is preferred);
- You have knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams);
- You have knowledge of ERP system (ISAH or comparable);
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English.
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics?
- You are proactive while prioritizing tasks;
- You have stress management skills
- You can work in a structured way
- You can handle deadlines
- You have strong communication skills and know how to create a support base;
- You are people oriented
What do we offer?
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization. Despite its strong international character and over 800 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere.
Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. The salary is in accordance with the market and will be determined in negotiation, depending on knowledge and experience. We have our own employment conditions package and offer a collective pension.
What do we do? – We create to protect -
Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process. HQ Pack's Service Centre ensures that, wherever in the world re-usable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition. We do this for global players in the semiconductor-, electronics-, aerospace-, medical industries and machine building.
The activities of HQ Pack are categorized as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions;
- Projects (development);
- Logistics Services.
Our group of companies employs over 1000 people spread over 7 locations. HQ Pack's head office is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, we have a branch office in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in the USA. Within HQ Pack Group we also have a specialized company in the field of plastics machining (HQ Plastics), cleaning (HQ Precision Cleaning) and in the field of wood working (Seerden).
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in this position and curious what it is like to work for an internationally operating organization where entrepreneurship is key? We look forward to receive your resume and additional motivation by using the Apply button.
For more information, please feel free to contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Anissa Bejaoui +31 (0)6 27 26 22 02(present Tu, Wed, Thu) or Alex Heij +31 (0)6 27 27 75 91 are also directly available for questions by phone.
Important note: we would also like to invite you to apply in Dutch if that is your preference.